VA Loans Utah
Heritage VA Loan Services Utah
A VA loan is a mortgage guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA). Its purpose is to offer superior long-term financing to eligible veterans and their surviving spouses. The program allows eligible veterans the ability to purchase a new home with no money down, streamline refinance to a lower rate and payment or do cash out refinancing up to 100% of the appraised value and it has easier than normal qualifying requirements
Heritage Home VA Loans Utah
VA for Purchase
Eligible Veteran's can purchase a new home with nothing down and less than perfect Credit.
You can quickly and easily streamline your current VA mortgage to a better rate and payment without requiring an appraisal or proof of income.
Who is Eligible for VA Home Loans in Utah
Service members and Veterans if you meet at least one of the following:
- 90 continuous days service during wartime
- 181 continuous days during peacetime
- Discharged due to hardship, the convenience of the government, reduction-in-force, certain medical conditions, or a service connected disability
- You served at least six years in the National Guard or Reserves
Spouses if you meet at least one of the following:
- Widowed Spouses of a veteran that died from service related casues
- Spouses of service members missing in action or a prisoner of war